Lifestyle what are middle-aged women really like!

Rob Lay

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't find the YouTube channel right now, but there is a really good one that just brutally talks about women going through their hormone changes and "last pretty" stage looking for a change, then it usually bites them. In the meantime I'll try to find some others while I keep looking for it.

Rob Lay

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Admin
5 Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know
  1. monkey branching - women do wait to let go of a branch when they have already grabbed another quicker and more often than men think.
  2. there is no relationship equity - no matter what you've done for the girl, you aren't building any collateral for the thin times, she'll still leave you as quick.
  3. women more polyamorous - women keep it on down low more because of slut shamming, but women do keep more options going on at once.
  4. women get bored quicker - men's desire slowly trails off, where that of women falls off a cliff at some point.
  5. women cheat as much - again on down low because of slut shamming, but women do cheat just as much and especially when ovulating, which makes sense biologically.