Lifestyle Bachelor Pad Tour

Rob Lay

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check out a tour of the bachelor pad and some show & tell with the hunting and fishing trophies.

J3L2404

Reaction score
Nice place! 3 story houses are nice especially if they are designed well like yours.

I am 100% with you on landscaping and yard work. My next place is going to be out in the sticks and will not have a single blade of grass, nor will I live within earshot of a lawn mower, leaf blower or a weed trimmer.

Rob Lay

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Admin
Nice place! 3 story houses are nice especially if they are designed well like yours.

thank you! there are several retired people who I have as neighbors and they have an elevator, I like walking the stairs and now I have a huge elevator closet on each floor. :)

I am 100% with you on landscaping and yard work. My next place is going to be out in the sticks and will not have a single blade of grass, nor will I live within earshot of a lawn mower, leaf blower or a weed trimmer.

the HOA does a great job and I don't enjoy that part too much. I do like my acreage in Oklahoma and using a tractor though. :D